Hey friends! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I can’t believe I was able to keep this guide to only 10 items. There are just way too many great gifts out there this holiday season. I plan on doing another gift guide for Him!
- Lululemon Fast & Free 7/8th tight: Seriously, I don’t care if you or your lady friend doesn’t wear Lulu – get these pants! They are the most comfortable pants ever! The color options are amazing, they are well worth the money and they feel incredible! They feel buttery soft and have a naked sensation. Great for working out, running, out and about, or just lounging around at the house.
- Fiddle Leaf: I know toy make think these are so last year, but I think fiddles are here to stay and this one from QVC is one of my favs. It’s a great bang for your buck!
- Calpack Backpack: 1) Calpak and 2) The color – enough said. This backpack is versatile to use when traveling or just as a daily handbag.
- Apple Watch Series 4: I love all apple products and think any girl would love this on her wish list this season!
- Free People Adella Bralette: Looking for some intimates or loungewear to give? This bralette is to die for. Oh so stylish and super comfortable!
- Cat Bird NYC Dainty Necklace: Dainty necklaces are big this season and Catbird has the most gorgeous jewelry ever. If you aren’t fond on this necklace, check out their entire website as they have so many great options to choose from!
- Custom Four Things Tote: Bobby Bones Show listener here and The Shop Forward has these four things totes that are so much fun. I love how you can customize them and make them personal to anyone. Plus, all proceeds go to charity! Win. Win.
- Rewined Candles: Next to Anthropologie candles, these are my favorite candles. Their burn time is great and they have the best scents. Rewined is a company based out of Charleston, SC and all of their candle jars are made out of repurposed wine bottles. And all of their scents are named after either cocktails or wines. Mimosa, Rose, Pinot Noir, and Champagne are some of my favs.
- Mason Acetate Sunglasses – DIFF: I am sure you guys have heard all about DIFF lately, but they are truly some of my favorite sunglasses. And I love what they stand for. They are charitable sunglasses that give back. For every pair of glasses they sell, they donate a pair to someone in need. Check them out!
- Pom Pom Blanket: These style of blankets are huge right now and perfect for the colder months. Blankets are some of my favorite accessories in my living room – especially during the holidays! My favorite hobby during the Christmas season is to snuggle up on my couch with a blanket, coffee in hand, and watch all of the Hallmark Christmas movies. Best thing ever!
I hope you guys enjoyed this mini gift guide for her! Have something to add? Feel free to comment below or send me a DM of what else you would like to add. And be sure to check back next week whenever I launch the 2018 Gift Guide for Him!